Features and uses of Water Cooled Chiller
- By:Trade Malay
Water Cooled Chiller is widely used in medical, food, biological, chemical, laser, metallurgy, mechanical equipment, electroplating, processing and other industries. Because its source of heat transfer is water, equipped with a special cooling tower, it is called "water cooling".
Industrial Water Cooled Chiller is mainly suitable for plastic and mechanical processing, it can accurately control the temperature of plastic forming mold to shorten the forming cycle, accelerate the product setting; This series uses the principle of hot and cold exchange for cooling, which can be quickly cooled and stable temperature control. And is not affected by environmental factors, is an indispensable configuration equipment in modern industry.
Features and uses:
1. All pipelines are insulated to prevent local convection.
2. The cooling temperature ranges from 5℃ to 35℃.
3. Independent temperature controller for anti-freezing protection.
4. Stainless steel insulated water tank.
5. Control line phase sequence protection, high and low voltage switch control of refrigerant system.
6. Hydrophilic finned condenser, better heat transfer effect, faster heat dissipation.
7. Compressor and pump have overload protection.
8. Large capacity shell and tube evaporator, good refrigeration effect, can be applied to high temperature environment.
9. R22 refrigerant is used for good cooling effect.
10. Optional R407C environmental refrigerant, closer to nature.
Cooled Chiller is commonly used in air conditioning units and industrial cooling. In air conditioning systems, chilled water is usually distributed to heat exchangers or coils in air handling units or other types of terminal equipment for cooling in their respective Spaces, and then the cooling water is redistributed back to the cooling being cooled.
In industrial applications, cooling pumps for chilled water or other liquids are carried through processes or laboratory equipment. The industrial Cooled Chiller is used to control the cooling of products, mechanisms and plant machinery in all walks of life.
Cooled Chiller can be divided into water cooled and air cooled. Technically, water cooled is 300 to 500 kcal/h higher than air cooled. In terms of price, water cooling is much lower than air cooling; On installation, the water cooling needs to be incorporated into the cooling tower before it can be used, while the air cooling can be moved without any other assistance, but the air-cooled cooling Chiller only cools by the fan, which has certain requirements on the environment, such as ventilation, humidity, temperature, and pH of the air.